Last October in Vegas was seriously one of my favorite months ever!!! I mean: pumpkin flavored everything, a plethora of candy, and so much stuff to do!!! The BEST Halloween Haunts according to moi are as follows:
1. Fright Dome! www.frightdome.com I am going tomorrow night and am SO EXCITED!! If you’re familiar with Knott’s Scary Farm in So Cal it is very similar, but scarier! -They fill the whole Adventure Dome with fog and monsters!!! Aghhhh!!! Definitely the best place to go and worth the money!!
2. The Asylum. Last Year it was Downtown Las Vegas, but this year it is at Meadows Mall by the 95. SO SCARY!! Hotel Fear is not as scary, I recommend skipping it, but the Asylum really scared us shitless last year!!! http://lasvegashaunts.com/location.php
3. Bonnie Screams at Bonnie Springs. http://wickedhaunts.com/
I haven’t personally attended this particular haunt yet because SOMEBODY went without me. Not naming any names: Kara. OOpz. 😉 But I hear it is a fun little ghost town to go to and they have lots of halloween attractions! Definitely planning on going this weekend!
4. Sin City Scare Fair. On Sunset Rd just off The Strip. http://sincityscarefair.com/ This Halloween fair is new to Vegas this year and sounds kind of awesome. They have a go kart race track WITH ZOMBIES! I cant even….like… I have to go!
5. The Las Vegas Halloween Parade! http://www.thelasvegashalloweenparade.com/ It is Downtown on Halloween night at 7pm followed by a free after party until 3am! Sounds kind of awesome. And since i am NOT dancing in Jubilee this season, I can go! How exciting! Maybe I will see you there!
6. The End Bar and Grill. S. Decatur Blvd. If you’re looking for a place to whet your whistle after screaming and running from crazy clowns with chainsaws all night, head to The End, a zombie apocalypse themed bar and grill! I’m sure I will definitely be needing a drink, or two, after this crazy list!
Are you going to attempt any frightening Halloween mazes?
If you are of the nutsier persuasion there is the Freakling Bros Trilogy of Terror. Each maze gets scarier, and the third and final maze is “interactive,” which means they manhandle you and stuff! Omg no thank you!!!
And I have to mention poor Eli Roth’s Goretorium on the Strip just filed for bankruptcy not even making it to another Halloween night. Yikes. Don’t try and go there! $10 million spent on that haunted house. Sayonara!
The Fetish and Fantasy Ball at Hard Rock Hotel sounds like quite the night, but I am not shelling out at least $50 to arrive at 1am, 3 hours after the party started, to hang out with drunken jerks. Ill take the free downtown parade. 😉
Looks like The Act at The Venetian is having a paranormal Halloween party on October 31st. Could be pretty fun, if it’s not too crowded!
Ok for reals, these two parties on Halloween sound like my kind of thing:
Body English at Hard Rock
● Rock n’ Horror 80s Halloween Party on October 31 at 10:30 p.m.
Commonwealth in Fremont East
● Monster Mash Prom Oct. 30 to transform bar into spooky vintage horror flick
● Guests are invited to “rock zombie prom attire”
Mmmmmmmmmm I think I will be attending Monster Mash Prom. SO awesome!!!! Now I need a prom date. (high school girl giggles)
Have fun and SCREAMMM!!!!!!